Pros And Cons of Homeschooling

Homeschooling is great in many ways. But there are also some things I'm too fond about. I don't want to make homeschooling sound bad so I'll put the Pros in not just the Cons.

I think one of the biggest pros is that you can be kept away from a lot of the trash that will be stuck into your mind at such a young age when you are public schooled or even Christian schooled. I just am almost positive that I would be such a more insecure person if I was in rolled in a school. So many kids in the schooling system are so insecure in who they are and they hate their bodies.

One thing I don't like about homeschooling is that I'm home like a lot! Home is supposed to be a place that is a wonderful place to be. But when you are home all the time you want to get away more often. Another thing that hinders getting away from home is that my parents do adult foster care. So I don't get out a lot. We can't just leave a resident at home to fend for themselves. We must hire someone and that isn't easy. I become always wanted to leave home and go on an adventure!

A pro is I can do school at my own pace, and use the curriculum that works best for my brain. My mom can choose a curriculum that works well with me, and I can get her help when I am confused. My pace isn't so consistent, if one day I need a lot of time to focus I can work on school all day. But if the day is easy for school I fly through it in an hour. Without having a recess or something else hinder me from leaving my work.

I'm going to end on that pro. There are so many more I could mention. And more cons also, but I have not the time to write billions of pages. These are some of the biggest things I feel with homeschooling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Friends?

My Testimony

Comfort the Hurting